Antiherpetic Antiviral Balsam - broad-spectrum balm:
- Cocoa butter
- Jojoba wax
- Palm kernel oil
- Coconut oil
- Castor oil (castor oil)
- Black cumin oil
- Calendula extract
- Essential oils:
- German chamomile
- Tea tree
How can you apply:
- In the first aid kit for any skin problems;
- after sunburns, frostbite, acne, etc..;
- smear nasal passages from the inside for disease prevention and protection in public places during epidemics against viral infection;
- can help with symptoms of herpes;
- for headaches, rub into the whisky forehead and side surfaces of the neck;
- in case of muscle pain and leg fatigue, apply locally;
- as bug repellent and soothing with insect bites;
- normalizes digestion (lubricate the stomach 2-3 times a day during exacerbation);
- with mouth sores, apply to the gums after each meal and at night after brushing your teeth.
Can be applied to both dry and wet skin, at any time of day.
Store in a place protected from direct sunlight.
Expiration date 24 mo from manufacture date.
Warning: for external use only. Keep out of eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended to cure any disease.
Natural balm Universal CARIAN
- Brand: CARIAN
- Product Code: C00101N
- Availability: 999
- Ex Tax: $2.99
Tags: Natural balm